Healthy Habits: 3-Part Series
2020 has challenged us to adapt, pivot and modify our daily lives. After months of sitting with your feelings and questioning your values, it is time to prioritize how you want your wellness journey to look in 2021, and we are here to help you!
For 2021, join us in bypassing the cliché “New Years’ resolutions” by cultivating a simple, sustainable, and impactful wellness routine.
During the 3 part Healthy Habits Series, our holistic nutritionist, Marissa Laughlin will educate you on how to prioritize a sustainable wellness journey by managing stress levels, improving sleep quality, and nourishing the body with whole foods.
MANAGING YOUR STRESS
Date : January 21st, 2021 – 7:00-8:00 pm
– recognizing the common signs of stress
– the impact of stress on the body (short and long term)
– how to adapt your lifestyle during times of stress
– realistic ways to manage your stress
– REGULATING YOUR SLEEP
Date : January 28th, 2021- 7:00-8:00 pm
– how the sleep cycle works
– the outcome of irregular sleep patterns
– how to regulate your sleep schedule
NOURISHING YOUR BODY
Date : February 4th, 2021- 7:00-8:00 pm
– ditching the diet mentality to appreciate wholesome food, without guilt or restrictions
– understanding how your food choices impact your overall health
– educating you on why your current diet isn’t helping you reach your goals
– supporting your wellness journey with a whole food based approach to nourish your body
You can save $15 by purchasing all 3 webinars together for $45, or purchase just 1 webinar for $20 each.
Sign up for this 3-part series, Healthy Habits here
If you’re interested in 1 or 2 webinars, rather than all 3, you can sign up individually below:
Sign up for Managing Your Stress webinar here
Sign up for Regulating Your Sleep webinar here
Sign up for Nourishing Your Body webinar here