Harmonizing Your Hormones – Online
$15 per person
Whether you are a 25 year old struggling with your menstrual cycle or a 55 year old managing your perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms, this seminar is for you.
With the unpredictable ebb and flow of our lives, we can sometimes find it hard to navigate our emotions, feelings and reactions. External influences such as our work situation, home environment or our relationships will certainly influence our hormones. Often there can be deeper, internal influences at play, such as a physical hormonal imbalance.
Hormone imbalances occur when the body is secreting too much or too little of a hormone. Factors such as diet, lifestyle, weight, toxins, genes, the environment and medication all play a role in regulating our hormones.
During this seminar, our nutritionist will share information that will help you recognize the signs of hormonal imbalance and offer suggestions, that are age-appropriate, to allow you to harmonize your hormones.
– The unique life stages of a woman’s cycle
– Understanding your cycle and its impact on your hormones
– Identifying symptoms related to your hormonal imbalances
– Importance of maintaining a balanced diet with recipe ideas
– Managing your hormonal symptoms with proper supplementation
– Lifestyle habits that are essential to harmonizing your hormones
There will also be plenty of time to ask questions!
This seminar will be a LIVE online seminar hosted through Zoom. Your Zoom link will be sent to your registration email the day of the event.
SIGN UP for our Online seminar HERE.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.