Do you suffer from brain fog, strong cravings, fatigue, constipation, skin irritations, frequent illness or struggle to lose weight? Your detoxification pathways may need some support! Supporting your detoxification pathways on a daily basis can help to reduce toxicity building, increase energy, and much more!
Instead of opting for a 7 day cleanse this spring, join our Nutritionists for our next in person seminar to learn about daily detoxification and how to choose specific nutraceuticals to support your body’s needs. This seminar will be held in 2 locations to best support our community. If you are in the Peterborough area, join Nutritionist Marissa Laughlin at Jo Anne’s Place Water St. If you are in the Lindsay area, join Nutritionist Rebecca Kerrivan at Jo Anne’s Place Russel St on Wednesday April 26th from 7:00-9:00 pm.
During this seminar, we will be talking about:
– The important of daily detoxification
– The key detoxification pathways
– Signs and symptoms you need to enhance your detoxification
– Nutrition to support daily detoxification
– Lifestyle factors to enhance detoxification
– Target Nutraceuticals for additional support