As ambassadors for health and wellness within our community, we wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure a happy, healthy and clean environment. We are doing our best to protect both our customers and our staff in a positive way, while being mindful to our commitment to natural health. We want to do our best to continue to serve you and provide you with your essential necessities.
• We have increased our cleaning schedule throughout our stores, but particularly on high touch areas including baskets & carts, credit card machines, door handles and more.
• We have halted our “Bring your own container” program for our bulk products, certain in-store events including demos & makeovers and our Open Farm Recycling Program.
• We have installed plexi-glass barriers for our till staff.
• We have set up queues at the stores to give customers a visual as to how to physically distance while shopping and waiting at the till.
• We have removed all product testers from our cosmetics department
• We are limiting the amount of customers permitted inside each location. .
• We will have alcohol-based sanitizer available at the front door when it is available.
• We have asked our staff not to report to work if they have any cold or flu like symptoms. or are feeling less than 100%.
Please note that most of our suppliers have been able to catch up with production, however we are still experiencing some shortages and have had to limit the purchases some items
• Do not come into the store if you or someone you are in contact has cold or flu-like symptoms or has traveled in the last month.
• Maintain safe physical distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
Effective Saturday, August 1st, 2020, masks will be required while shopping per the directive of Peterborough Public Health.
We appreciate everyone who is increasing proper hand washing, physically distancing and sanitizing high touch areas in their home, office and car.
“We hope to see a lot of kindness within our community, as we implement Peterborough Public Health’s new mask directive. All are welcome in our stores without judgement. It is important to remember that we have no idea what someone else might be going through. We ask everyone to be kind, patient and help inspire emotional wellness.”Sharon Walker,
General Manager, Jo Anne’s Place
We love our community and want to say thank you for your patience as we do our best to meet the demands of this time. We are doing our best to keep essential items in stock. Our buyers are keeping up with orders as usual and likewise our suppliers are doing their best to keep up with demand. We are focusing on keeping our locations clean and safe to shop in and serving those in the store. We may be a bit slower to answer the phone, emails and messages but we care deeply about your well being and appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for your support and we will continue to be an ambassador in health and wellness, now and for future generations.