21 Aug DIY Fresh Coconut Milk
Once you go fresh, you’ll never go back! DIY coconut milk is simple, cost-effective & so delicious. Find the only ingredient you need, organic unsweetened shredded coconut, at any of our locations. View store hours here.
- 2 cups of shredded coconut
- 4 cups of boiling water
- Soak shredded coconut in water for 1-4 hours
- Blend together on high for about 2 minutes
- Strain the liquid through a nut bag or cheesecloth
- Set aside the coconut “meat” to add to protein balls or eat on its own
- This milk keeps in the fridge well for 2 days but is so easy to make fresh you’ll find yourself adding it to your routine!
For another plant milk recipe, try our Hemp Milk Recipe here!
PC: Julia Burnett
In collaboration with Jess from THE PAIR-ADIGM