10 Jul Lemon Lime Virgin Mojitos
This refreshing cocktail is perfect for entertaining during these hot summer days! Savour the fresh taste of citrus & sparkling elderflower & be inspired to create your own unique combination. You’ll find all the ingredients you’ll need at each of our stores to inspire you this summer!
This recipe makes about 3 glasses of mojitos. Follow along using the video below:
- 1 fresh organic lime
- 1 fresh organic lemon
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 heaped spoon of cane sugar
- Elderflower sparkling water from Bottle Green
- Organic Blue agave syrup
PC: Julia Luymes
- Slightly crush sugar and half the mint leaves in a stone mortar.
- Freshly squeeze 1/2 lime & 1/2 lemon and place in mortar, then crush all ingredients together.
- Place 1 spoonful of agave nectar amongst the ice cubes in each 3 glasses before adding the mixture. Then pour in the sparkling water and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint & lime/lemon wedges!
In collaboration with Jess from THE PAIR-ADIGM
Tag us on Instagram when you use our recipes!
See our store hours here.