10 Nov DIY Facial Oil
Is your skin irritated or drying out? As the weather cools, your skin may need extra support. Try this simple DIY recipe to nourish your skin today!
- 30 ml Jo Anne’s Place Carrier Oil, we used Jojoba
- 6 drops of Jo Anne’s Place Essential Oils, we used lavender (wonderful for aging skin, sun spots and scarring)
You may also wish to add 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- Mix together and shake to combine.
- Pour into an amber bottle with small opening or dropper.
- Warm up a few drops between your fingers before applying to your clean skin in slow, circular motions.
- Use as needed for facial hydration. Can be used daily if desired.
Did you know that Jojoba oil is the closest thing to your skin’s natural oil? This means it balances the skin rather than just adding more oil to it, making it beneficial for all skin types! Jojoba oil provides your skin with hydration as well as antioxidants. From irritation to acne-prone, your skin is bound to thank you for incorporating Jojoba oil into your daily skin routine.
Discloser: Apply test area to ensure zero sensitivity to the dilution of the essential oils as everyone can react differently.