01 Mar DIY Facial Oil
Did you know that Jojoba oil is the closest thing to your skin’s natural oil? This means it balances the skin rather than just adding more oil to it, making it beneficial for all skin types! Jojoba oil provides your skin with hydration as well as antioxidants. From irritation to acne-prone, your skin is bound to thank you for incoporating Jojoba oil into your daily skin routine.
- 30 ml Jojoba oil (we love that Dessert Essence is 100% Jojoba oil, not diluted at all!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E
- 6 drops of your preferred essential oils
- Mix together and shake to combine.
- Pour into bottle with small opening or dropper.
- Warm up a few drops between your fingers before applying to your clean skin in slow, circular motions.
- Use as needed for facial hydration. Can be used daily if desired.
Apply test area to ensure zero sensitivity to the dilution of the essential oils as everyone can react differently.