29 Jul Creamy Herb Quiche
Whether for breakfast, brunch or lunch, this quiche simple & delicious for any season of the year!
Our recipe makes two quiches or you can easily use half the recipe for a single quiche
- Wholly Wholesome spelt pie crusts (comes in a pk of two)
- 12 organic eggs
- 2 cups cream or diary free substitute
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh herbs (we used a mix of fresh basil, oregano, thyme, and chives)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- Whisk together eggs and cream until combined.
- Mince garlic and chop your fresh herbs then add to your egg mixture.
- Next add sat and pepper and combine.
- Pour into uncooked pie shells and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 min until set.
- Serve warm or chilled. Top with freshly sliced tomatoes, a couple slices of an aged cheddar or avocado.