29 Jul Coconut raspberry chocolate ice cream pie
Savour every flavour this summer with our vegan ice cream pie! You can easily substitute raspberries for your personal favourite berry. Make it your own!
- Wholly Wholesome pie shells (we used gluten free)
- 1/2 cup Crofter’s raspberry fruit spread
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 2 cups Ste Anne’s chocolate coconut ice cream
- Can of Cha’s organic whipped coconut cream
- Frozen or fresh raspberries
- Bake uncooked pie shell for 10 min at 350 until light brown in colour. Set aside to cool.
- Combine raspberry jam and coconut shreds and place into bottom of pie shell.
- Next, scoop ice cream on top of jam layer and gently press into place.
- Top with whipped cream and place back into freezer to set.
- When ready to serve sprinkle with coconut and fresh or frozen raspberries!