31 Mar DIY Citrus Cleaner
Did you know you can use your citrus peels to make your own diy cleaner? Read our directions below or Watch Video.
- Citrus peels (our preference is orange or mandarin)
- White vinegar
- Place your citrus peels into a small mason jar, then fill with vinegar.
- Cover the jar and let it sit for at least one week.
- Strain and discard the peels
- Pour the concentrate into a spray bottle and dilute with water
- Use as an all-purpose cleaner!
Watch our video on sustainable cleaning on YouTube!