03 Mar DIY Hand Sanitizers
Out of hand sanitizer? Try making your own with our easy spray or gel recipes!
• 2 tbsp witch hazel
• 5 drops lemon essential oil
• 5 drops tea tree oil
• 5 drops orange essential oil
• Distilled or boiled (and then) cooled filtered water
• Optional: 5 drops of vitamin E oil for extra moisture
- Mix the witch hazel and oils an empty spray bottle (at least 2oz).
- Fill the rest of your bottle with the water
- Shake well.
- Use as often as necessary.
- 1 tbsp witch hazel
- 5 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 10 drops Thieves essential oil
Thieves essential oil is a blend of cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, rosemary and lemon essential oils. You can make this blend yourself or buy it as a combination!
- In a 3 oz bottle, add witch hazel and aloe vera gel.
- Add Thieves essential oil
- Put cap on the bottle and shake well.