07 Feb Sparkling Raspberry Lemon Mocktail
Posted at 17:06h in Recipe
Serving size for two
- 1 cup of sparking raspberry juice
- 2 tbsp of frozen raspberries
- juice of quarter of lemon
- 1/2 zest of lemon
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Place frozen raspberries and lemon zest in a large mason jar and crush with a wooden spoon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, secure with a lid and shake to combine and chill.
- Pour into two glasses and top it off with more raspberry juice or white wine of your choice. Enjoy!