05 Feb Valentine's Day Trifle
- Brownie pieces (see Brownie Recipe)
- Fresh cut strawberries
- Frozen organic raspberries
- Simply Delish chocolate pudding
- Cha’s organic canned coconut whipped cream
- Shaved white or dark chocolate
- Optional: chocolate sauce
- 2 chunks of raw cacao butter from Giddy Yoyo or 4 tbs of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of coconut sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Heat up a pan of water and melt the cacao butter in a pan above it. Then mix together the rest of the ingredients until combined.
- Follow directions on the Simply Delish pudding and whip till you reach the prefered texture
- Whip up Cha’s organic canned coconut whipped cream by hand
- Choose your prefered size of serving glass and begin to layer!
- Start with pressing down brownie pieces at the bottom of the jar, then continue to add fruit and layer in chocolate pudding and chocolate sauce, leaving the whipped cream for the very top.
- Drop a berry or two and shave your favourite chocolate on top. It’s ready!