05 Feb Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies
Gluten free brownie mix we used Bob’s Red Mill)
1/2 cup avocado oil or any neutral flavoured oil of your choice
1/4 cup of water
White chocolate bar
Egg or egg substitute
Chia substitute for egg:
- 1 tbsp organic chia seed or 2 tsp ground chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp boiling water
Combine chia and water; mix well and let sit for 5 minutes. Add to your recipe as you would eggs.
- Follow the baking instructions provided on the package of Pamela’s brownies mix.
- Add ingredients to a large bowl and combine till smooth.
- Place in 9 by 9 in pan lined with parchment paper and place in a preheated oven of 350 for 18 minutes.
- When the brownie is still warm, top the brownie with broken pieces of white chocolate and allow to melt.
- Serve gooey and hot or wait to cool and add as the bottom layer to a trifle! See our Valentine’s Day Trifle Recipe!