04 Dec Organic Shortbread
Who else considers shortbread to be a family staple for Christmas time?
We’re big fans of making life easier over the holiday without compromising. So we went ahead and tried Organic Anita’s Mill’s 100% organic shortbread cookie mix! With only three ingredients, it did not disappoint…
- 1 package of Anita’s shortbread mix
- 1 cup of softened organic or vegan butter (we have a fantastic selection of vegan butter at our locations – come check out our coolers)
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Empty cookie mix into bowl, cut in 1 cup softened butter until mixture is a coarse crumble.
- Knead till smooth, cover the dough and chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Roll dough until 1/4 in thick, cut desired shapes and transfer to lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-23 minutes. Cool and enjoy with a cup of something hot and delicious!
Something we love about Anita’s products, is that their packaging is the first 100% recyclable plastic bag in the baking aisle! Let’s take care of our planet, one step at a time.
Wishing you a healthy holiday,Jo Anne’s Place Health FoodsCollage