22 Mar Flourless Nut Butter Cookies
Posted at 15:25h in Recipe
Enjoy these simple, 5-ingredient cookies that are free of animal products, grains, & refined sugar!
- 1 cup of nut butter (we used 1/2 cup of freshly ground peanut butter & 1/2 cup of organic raw almond butter)
- 1/3 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 flax or chia egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- *optional – dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix together all ingredients (if using chocolate chips, add last) … the batter is quite sticky, but don’t worry!
- Drop batter in preferred size onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350F or until cookies are slightly browned
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes before transferring to cooling rack
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying and storing!
Experiment with your favourite nut butters and let us know your favourite outcome!