27 Feb 3-Ingredient Chia Jam
In less than 10 minutes, you can enjoy your own fresh chia jam today! All you need is..
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic berries
- 1 tablespoons whole chia seeds
- Splash of fresh lemon
*If you’d prefer a sweeter jam, simply add your sweetener of choice, like maple syrup
- Simmer berries on low with a splash of water in a pan
- As berries soften, press down berries till mashed
- Whisk in the chia and lemon
- Taste and see if it’s sweet enough for your liking, if not, add a little of your preferred sweetener on hand
- Store in an airtight glass container in the fridge and enjoy fresh!
Visit us today at one of our convenient locations to pick up your ingredients!
Have a great day,
Jo Anne’s Place