17 Dec Vegan Curry Lentil
Posted at 16:18h in Recipe
This warming dish is the perfect way to welcome the winter months. It can be enjoyed on its own as a thick soup, with rice or noodles or as a side-dish. So versatile!
- 2tsp turmeric
- 2tsp coriander
- 2tsp cumin
- 1tsp salt
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbs fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup lentils
PC: Julia Luymes
- Toast spices in a cast iron pan until fragrant
- Cut fresh onion, ginger & garlic and toss into pan to carmelize.
- Combine spices and mix with 2 tbs coconut oil
- Add can of coconut milk & fill can with water to add as well.
- Add the cup of lentils and let simmer for 20 minutes or until soft
- Top with fresh sprouts and vegan cream cheese if preferred
Yuuuuuuuuum!!! In collaboration with Jess from THE PAIR-ADIGM