13 Nov Blender Pancakes
Posted at 15:17h in Recipe
Who doesn’t love pancakes? We love this recipe because it’s simple, cost-effective and tastes as good as it feels!
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- splash (2-4 tbs) milk or water
- couple drops of vanilla extract
PC: Julia Luymes
- Process the oats to a flour in your blender
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend it up.
- Heat a skillet, using preferably coconut oil, and pour in a spoonful of the batter at whatever size you prefer. You’ll find smaller pancakes easier to flip. Wait until bubbles start to appear on the pancake before flipping.
- Enjoy with chocolate sauce & a sprinkling of coconut flakes
In collaboration with Jess from THE PAIR-ADIGM