10 Oct Harvest Vegetable Soup
Don’t let your leftover veggies go to waste – whip up this simple seasonal soup!
- Leftover roasted vegetables
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp of vegetable bouillon paste
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 cups of water
- A few slices of spelt or gluten-free bread
Herbs to taste:
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Roast the spices in the pan for a few minutes till brown. Add the coconut oil, bouillon & water. When almost boiled, add pre-roasted veggies and leave lid on.
- Heat a skillet, using your preferred oil and add garlic & onion powder. Cut up the bread into cubes and stir in skillet till coated evenly. Leave in pan, stirring occasionally until reaching crouton consistency.
- Add pumpkin puree & coconut milk to the veggies and stir. Blend together or leave chunky.
- Sprinkle plain goat’s cream cheese and the croutons and enjoy!
Find fresh organic ingredients at our locations year-round!