03 Oct Herb Roasted Chateau Potatoes
Crispy around the edges and buttery rich, this chateau potatoes recipe is fantastic with any roasted meat or poultry dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes/Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into small ovals
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Melt the butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the sliced potatoes in the butter for 5 minutes, season with salt/pepper. Place the skillet into the oven and roast the potatoes until golden brown and tender, shaking the pan every 5 minutes, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove the skillet from the oven and sprinkle the chopped parsley over the browned potatoes. Serve the chateau potatoes immediately.Recipe by Jackie DeKnock of Gourmet Safari