11 Sep Crunchy Granola bites (nut-free)
A crunchy bite of goodness, perfect for a snack or lunch this back-to-school season.
Your kids will love it!
Serves: 12/Prep Time 30 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unpasteurized honey
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, raw
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, raw
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Press into a parchment-lined 9X13 baking dish.
- Dough will be very dry and crumbly. Press until dough forms in the baking dish.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until edges are browned. Take out and let cool entirely.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
Recipe by Jackie DeKnock of Gourmet Safari