02 Sep fresh coconut milk
Posted at 14:53h in Recipe
Once you go fresh, you’ll never go back! DIY coconut milk is simple, cost-effective & so delish.
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 4 cups boiling water
- Soak coconut flakes in water for 1-4 hours
- Blend together on high for 2 minutes
- Strain the liquid through a nut bag or cheescloth
- Set aside the coconut “meat” to add to protein balls or eat on it’s own
- This milk keeps in the fridge well for 2 days but is so easy to make fresh you’ll find yourself adding it to your routine!
In collaboration with Jess from THE PAIR-ADIGM