30 Jul Joelle’s All-Purpose Dough…great for crackers or thin crust pizza
This simple, cost-effective recipe can be used for almost anything you want to be thin and crunchy. We are SO glad our friend Joelle let us share it with you!
- 2 cups flour – buckwheat, spelt or whole wheat will all do splendidly
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp oil – coconut, olive, avocado, etc.
- 3/4 cup water (or 1 cup as needed for your preferred dough consistency)
- Extra flour on the side for rolling surface
- Heat your oven to 375F
- Mix all ingredients together
- Knead just a little before rolling out to preferred thickness
- If making pizza, add all toppings
- If making crackers, take a moment to cut dough into your preferred cracker size
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the edges are crispy and the middle is firm.
*Can also add beet juice/pulp (1/2 cup substitute plus water), turmeric (1 Tbsp), or spinach juice/pulp for added colours. Recipe by Joelle vanOudenaren (Lambert)